BIRTH PREPARATION CLASS IN ENGLISH
This class provides a birth preparation class for English speaking couples.
We will talk about the usual elements of an antenatal class with special focus on these topics:
- When does the birth begin and how does the birth start?
- When is´s time to go to the hospital
- The Ultimate Hospital Packing-list
- The stages of labour and birth
- The Swedish hospital system, traditions and culture in regards of childbirth and the post partum period.
- Painrelief options during birth (both analgesic drugs, epidural and non-pharmacological forms of pain relief)
- The partners role during birth
- Movement and positions for giving birth
- What happens when you come home with the baby?
Information about the class:
The class includes two occaisions and will be taught by our own experienced midwifes.
The class is open to both couples (mum and birth partner) and those wishing to attend alone.
The class will be held at Barnmorskegruppen Öresund in City, Storgatan 19 A.
If you are listed during your pregnancy at one of Barnmorskegruppens Care Centre the class is for free.
Registration is necessary and is done HERE!
Tuesday 26/2 (two occasions)
Tuesday 28/5 (two occasions)
Each class runs from 17:00-19:00