Birth Preparation Class (in English)
This class provides a birth preparation class for English speaking couples.
We will talk about the usual elements of an antenatal class with special focus on these topics:
- When does the birth begin and how does the birth start?
- When is´s time to go to the hospital
- The Ultimate Hospital Packing-list
- The stages of labour and birth
- The Swedish hospital system, traditions and culture in regards of childbirth and the post partum period.
- Painrelief options during birth (both analgesic drugs, epidural and non-pharmacological forms of pain relief)
- The partners role during birth
- Movement and positions for giving birth
- What happens when you come home with the baby?
Information about the class:
If you are listed at one of Barnmorskegruppens Care Centre the class is for free.
Registration is necessary and is done HERE!
You will get a link to access the class sent to you some day before, usually the same day.
- Tuesday 20th of June- DIGITAL FILM
- Tuesday 15th of August- DIGITAL FILM
- Tuesday 12th of September - DIGITAL FILM
- Tuesday 10th of October- DIGITAL FILM
- Tuesday 14th of November - DIGITAL FILM
- Tuesday 12th of December - DIGITAL FILM
If you have any questions send an email to: