BIRTH PREPARATION CLASS (COURSE) IN ENGLISH
Because of Covid 19-situation the course is displayed as a recorded film (not live broadcast).
Registration is necessary and is done HERE!
You will get a link to access the class sent to you some day before, usually the same day.
This class provides a birth preparation class for English speaking couples.
We will talk about the usual elements of an antenatal class with special focus on these topics:
- When does the birth begin and how does the birth start?
- When is´s time to go to the hospital
- The Ultimate Hospital Packing-list
- The stages of labour and birth
- The Swedish hospital system, traditions and culture in regards of childbirth and the post partum period.
- Painrelief options during birth (both analgesic drugs, epidural and non-pharmacological forms of pain relief)
- The partners role during birth
- Movement and positions for giving birth
- What happens when you come home with the baby?
Information about the class:
If you are listed at one of Barnmorskegruppens Care Centre the class is for free.
If not the price for the course is 500 kronor.
- Tuesday 7th of June - DIGITAL
- Tuesday 5th of July - DIGITAL
- Tuesday 2th of August - DIGITAL
- Tuesday 6th of September - DIGITAL
- Tuesday 4th of October - DIGITAL
- Tuesday 8th of November - DIGITAL
- Tuesday 13th of December - DIGITAL
If you have any questions send an email to: